Good health is a prerequisite for happiness and fulfillment. So how does one pursue health? How does one build a healthy physique? And how does health set the stage for success?
Ten healthy habits:
- Remove sugar from your diet. The down sides of sugar are numerous including:
Sugar Feeds candida . We all have candida. Healthy bacteria feed the gut. Problems occur when candida overwhelms the system. Excessive yeast in the system can cause mental illness. This has hit me on a personal level. I was psychotic when I was a teenager due to excessive sugar consumption.
Sugar makes your blood acidic. A healthy body is seventy percent alkaline and roughly 30 percent acidic. Viruses cannot live in an alkaline environment. Alkaline foods are all vegetables. Acidic foods are all sugars, meats, poultry, and dairy. Sugar is the king of all acidic foods.
Sugar promotes aging and wrinkling. Take sugar out of your diet if you want to remain free of wrinkles .
Sugar can lead to osteoporosis. Take sugar out of your diet if you want to remain fracture free as you age.
Sugar rots your teeth. Do you want to maintain strong bones? Take sugar out of your diet. Give yourself the gift of health.
- Remove gluten from your diet. There are five primary reasons why gluten is dangerous. One: Celiac disease is on the rise and most people are undiagnosed. Two: Gluten sensitivity is common and can ave serious effects. Three: Gluten can cause brain disorders including depression, schizophrenia, and autism. Four: Gluten can be addictive and can lead to other addictions. Gluten can cause problems with the cerebellum, with speech, and with brain ataxia, resulting in mental decline.
- Incorporate exercise into your daily routine. Some of the benefits of exercise include: weight control, reduction of heart disease and high blood pressure, elevated mood and energy levels, increased libido, and having fun
- Take up the practice of tai chi. Benefits of tai chi include increased balance, strength, and aerobic capacity. relief from fibromyalgia, and stress reduction.
- Do balance exercises daily. Balance can become an issue especially as we age. Doing a daily ten to fifteen minute balance routine can pay off in terms of reducing the chance of falling and fracturing a hip.
- Do some aerobic exercises daily.
- Make your diet mostly alkaline.
- Maintain a cheerful attitude.
- Be tested for allergies and remove all allergens from your home and from your diet.
- Eliminate all dairy.