Online market or online shopping is the deliberate choice of many people; they buy and sell products online. Anyone can buy any product online and can sell the residuals at home or office without much hassle. The wide coverage of this industry has received lots of accolades in last decade. Many countries have occupied global presence in this business segment due to improved technology, reach and customer acceptance. Even the emerging countries are competing equally with developed nations to deliver the best. One such emerging global market that has 74% occupancy across the globe is the Thai's online markets.
This online market has got pretty much response from both within and outside Thailand due to its wide range of offerings and their commitment to delivering the promised. For those aspirants who are deliberating Thai's online markets for quality, committed service, then just read through to know the best virtual markets 2017,
• Lazada. Com – This is the largest online market with viewers of around 70million per month and is known as the one-stop shop for everything right from needles to electronics, cosmetics to medical drugs. You can buy anything online and is assured of good quality and committed service.
• 11 Street Thailand – Second largest marketplace in the country with website traffic of around 10Million and is known for its quality products and committed service.
• Tarad – Thai's first e-commerce website and the first ever C2C and B2C website and is a one-stop shop for the majority of SMEs and large businesses across Thailand.
• Weloveshopping.com: one of the famous C2C platforms run by Thai local companies. Majority of the products on this website are known for their quality and uniqueness. All the products are produced within Thailand and are preferred by the majority of the Thailand population.
• Epic stuff- A one-stop shop for electronic gadgets across Thailand and is serving many states across Thailand.
The above Thai's online markets are most famous and are serving major part of the country. Few websites are famous for delivering particular product category like epic stuff, while few are good at delivering anything that the customer needs. There are fashion boutiques by the country famous fashion designers and are explicitly established to sell the clothes by a particular designer.
Besides providing avenues for buying, certain vendors to provide a platform through which customers can sell their products to other customers. This way the vendors are providing for C2C transactions and are providing more opportunities or alternatives to the customers.